Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Term1 Day67

Today, at school, there was a Remembrance Day assembly. I had mine in first period, and I thought it was very good, even though it was for a very solemn reason. I especially thought that the slide show and the people talking were very good. I have to say the choir was really really really good. The way they sung was so good, the songs were picked out really nicely and since I was in my elementary school choir, I know what the audience is looking for, and the choir did it practically perfectly. It sounded so good!

Tonight, I am gonna have hot pot, something that I haven't had for 2 years, and the last time was Christmas. I love hot pot, and every time I have it, it reminds me of all the fun Christmases that I have had before. I love Christmas, it is soooo much fun! Not just the presents, but the carols, the snow, the neon signs, everything! Especially having family here! But for now, I don't have much else to say. Wait until Christmas, and I will be extra happy, and extra awake. I just LOVE Christmas!

My random thought/statement of the day: Now, I am in a very very good mood, thanks to Christmas!

Toddlez!

No comments: