Friday, November 7, 2008

Blog Term1 Day64

Today, I had so much Chinese to complete, and frankly, I don't think I have enough time, I'm not gonna write too much, I think that I should just start studying Chinese. Today, the old dog pound was selling Onigiris again, and I wanted to get one, but I was a little too late. Today, I also decorated my best friend's locker, with the help of another friend. It was funny, because I wanted to do it before school, but she was already there, so I couldn't. Later, we were hoping to decorate it at lunch, but she ate at her locker today, so in the end, we decorated it in front of her. We were hoping to do it as a surprise, but in the end, it wasn't really a surprise. It was actually kinda funny.

My random thought/statement of the day: I LOVE Onigiris! So yummy!

Toddlez!

No comments: