Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Term1 Day69

I don't feel very excited today. I was earlier, but now, I feel down in the dumps. I am glad to write in my blog. It is a nice way to debrief. Tonight, my mom is making her signature wontons, and I can't wait! I think the main reason I am not too happy is I have a French skit that I have to perform tomorrow, and last time's skit didn't go too well, especially when we have to memorize it. I don't do good memorizing foreign languages. I just don't. I also have a Cantonese story to memorize in front of my class for Chinese school. At least it isn't Mandarin, like last week. As I write this, my mom is starting to wrap the wontons. I would love to help her, but after blog, I have to shower, and after that, homework from school. Once I'm done that, it will probably be dinner. Then, after dinner, I have to play piano. Followed closely by Chinese homework and dictation. Then, if I'm lucky, I can sleep at 11pm. That is the earliest I have slept in 2 weeks or so. I still have loads of Chinese homework to complete, so I better hurry along!

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't wait to eat the wontons!

Toddlez!

No comments: