Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blog Term1 Day61

Man, I am sooooo tired, I bet I can't make it until 8 without a nap! I still have to do lots of homework, so I better hurry. Usually, this is the first piece of homework that I do. Then, I do the rest of the stuff. I didn't get to do as much Chinese homework as I would have liked, so I really need to do more. That is, once I finished all my school homework and practicing piano. I really wish we could just have a day to relax and not have to worry about homework. Sometimes, I feel kinda stressed out about not having ANY free time. I might get 2-3 hours over the weekend, but that is it. Either I am in class (school, Chinese school or piano lessons), or I am doing my homework or studying. Anyway, enough about complaining. I do enough of that already.

My day was really good. After school, 3 of my closest friends in the whole entire universe went to visit our grade 7 teacher. He is soooooooo awesome! He is in this band and he is really good at playing the guitar and singing. He was the one that truly introduced me to guitars and stuff, even if I don't take lessons... He is also really funny and can take jokes well. When I was in grade 7, I had soooo much fun, it feels good to talk to my old teachers who really know me. Especially elementary school ones because they get a whole year to see who you are. That is one of the perks about being in elementary school.

My random thought/statement of the day: Today, at school, I got hash browns in the morning. Yay me! By the way, they were really good!

Toddlez!

No comments: