Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog Term2 Day3

You will NEVER guess where I went today! Unless you have been there, you would never know! Hint: It's not a mall. Okay, I'll just tell you! Today, my mum, dad, brother and I all went to Krause Berry Farm! We went there in the summer, with my cousins, grandpa, aunts and uncles but that was ages ago. Well, it felt like ages ago. It was in Langley and it took approximately 45 minutes to get there. It was totally worth it though! When we went in the summer, we got to pick blueberries (although they have all sorts of berries there, along with corn, pumpkins and squashes). Now that it is almost Christmas, there was nothing to pick, but they still had homemade frozen pies, jams, syrups, honey, and a whole lot of other stuff. When we went there, first, my parents got some jams (they taste really good, with lots of fruit). Then we got a couple other things. After that, we went to their cafe. There, we ordered 2 bumbleberry shortcakes, each at $2.00 and for me, an apple cider, my parents got a coffee and my brother got a yummy hot chocolate. Their weren't that many people, but during the summer time, we had to line up to get a ride to go to the blueberry bushes. It was really fun though! (By the way, those bumbleberry shortcakes are to die for! I loved them soooooooo much, in the end, we got 2 to go, but I ate half of one when we got back. hehehehe). Then we came back, and here I am typing this. Oh yeah, one more thing: In the summer time, they had these totally awesome berry milkshakes. They don't have them now (since it's almost winter) but they had awesome cider.

In other words: I LOVE KRAUSE BERRY FARM!

My random thought/statement of the day: If you get a chance, you should totally go there, they have a website that you should go visit. Here it is: http://www.krausebrothersfarms.com/

Toddlez!

No comments: