Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blog Term1 Day58

YAY ME!!!!!!!!!! I had one of the best days of my life! Okay, well maybe not the best (thanks to Chinese school) but good enough. First, I went to Chinese school for 2 and a half hours. (Trust me, after about 1 hour from sitting in a really uncomfortable chair, you get a major wedgie!) Then, I had my mom's totally awesome congee for lunch. After lunch, I went to piano lessons. After that, my mom, brother and me went to Metopolis at Metrotown, where I got to make me very first teddy bear at Build-A-Bear! It was sooooooooo much fun, and in the end, I named him Tuffy. I LOVE me teddy bear! You know how some people think that teddy bears are for babies, that is sooooooooo bogis, I have soooo many stuffies that I sleep with, half of my bed is covered with them! Anyways, then, I went to Lululemon and got a black and grey headband. After going to Lululemon, we went to Toys R Us for my brother to get Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Finally, we went to the food court and got a plain soft pretzel. I absolutely LOVE soft pretzels!

When we got back home, I did a little bit of homework and then had dinner. We had this really yummy grilled chicken from this place called Nandos. The chicken was good and I really enjoyed it. After dinner, I watched this documentary about hippos, and then now, I am doing my blog.

My random thought/statement of the day: I LOVE hippos, even though they are really dangerous!

Toddlez!

No comments: