Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog Term1 Day68

Le date: 11 novembre. Je parle francais! Just kidding, that is as much as I know, I will now write the rest in anglais. Hahaha, I have to practice for a French skit, so I am talking as much French as possible. Well, kinda. Today, since we don't have to go to school, Rememberance Day, I have to do extra Chinese homework. Poor me, but I think it's better because then, I can relax a litte bit more! Today, is also a day to remember those who died in order to give us, Canadians freedom!

I am really sleepy, even though I slept until 9 this morning. But I know why. That's becasue right after waking up, I started to read, making my eyes tired. I know I shouldn't do that, but the books was just too good I couldn't put it down. So now, after about half an hour, I have pried myself away from it to do my blog and Chinese homework. The book I am reading is called Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. I only got to take 2 books out from the library, and I have already read 1 and a half of them. This is really sad. I NEED BOOKS! Well, I could always just get a couple from the school library, but still.

My random thought/statement of the day: Last night's hot pot was really really good, and I had so much!

Toddlez!

No comments: