Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blog Term1 Day63

I had 3 quizzes today, and I actually think I did good in all of them. The math one was pretty easy, along with the French one, and I kinda enjoyed my fine arts test. The only bad part was I got the butterflies when the teacher called my name, but I am sure that I will get over it. We had to play a piece of music we wrote, and since the whole class was listening, there was a lot of pressure and I made a couple of mistakes. But the overall song was played really well, since whenever I made a mistake, I covered it up. I hope that I get a good result on all 3 tests!

Today was the block rotations, so it was a little confusing, since it took me some time to get used to the old one, and now it's a totally new schedule! But in the end, I figured it out. I hope I don't mess up tomorrow! One of the bad parts about having P.E first block, is that you get all sweaty and worn out. By third block, I seriously didn't think I could hang on for another minute. But of course in the end, I did. I still think my old rotations were the best.

I can't wait till Saturday (after Chinese school). Then, I can relax for 3 hours (tops). I want to do some shopping for clothes. But then again, I think everything has gone up. Everywhere I go, people are talking about how the economy is going down and how the price of everything is going up. I think I should stop wanting to go shopping since even the GROCERIES are getting more expensive. Just last week or so, my Chinese school teacher was talking about how the price of rice has gone up. But all I want is this blue pullover from Garage (it's on sale for only $20). But then again, I'm not the one paying. So maybe I should just stop "wanting" things. I should help more around the house too, like do more chores. That might help!

My random thought/statement of the day: If I speed walk, I can make it back home in 10 minutes! Maybe I should do that more, then, I have more time for homework and that kind of thing.

Toddlez!

No comments: