Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blog Term2 Day7

Wow, the grade 8 track meet was incredible! I think it was really a fun time and I will probably always remember it, even when I am in grade 12. Well, all the grade 12 people I have asked said that it was really fun and that they remember it, so I am pretty sure I will! I was on the blue team, and we got in third. Yay blue! I also wrote GO BLUE! on my arm. It was so much fun! I know I have already said that 18 times, but it was really really really awesome! I have lost half of my voice though, so I am trying not to talk too much. We had these cheering contests, and we were always cheering when somebody did a relay race, so after about the third race, my throat was already feeling a little weird. It was worth it in the end though, and I will always remember this day. I signed up for 3 games. The blowing ball game, the balance a ball on the ping pong racket game, and tug of war. Overall, it was a time I will never forget. I even made a couple of new friends, along with talking to a lot of people I haven't for a long time. I think the best part about the track meet is walking up to your lines and getting ready to win. It is especially fun since you know a lot of people and you chat and talk about how fun it is. I also really love hearing people saying, "Good luck!" and "Go blue, go!" I have also learned that cheering a team really helps. We were losing in tug of war and then, we started to cheer, and then we did a very good job! The people actually won, even though the odds looked really low. I think it gives motivation. Cheering helps me, anyways.

My random thought/statement of the day: Tomorrow is Friday, dooms day! :(

Toddlez!

No comments: