Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blog Term2 Day5

Today, I had 4 tests! I know! That was so many, but at least I got them over with. There were 2 from French, 1 from fine arts and the last one was for P.E. I also can't wait till Thursday, because it's the grade 8 track meet. I seriously can't wait till Block A and B start! I have signed up for 3 events, and I sooooooo hope that we win! Then, I can brag a lot! hahahaha! I also really want to do that because then, I can do fun relays with my friends! Don't forget to root for team blue! My teacher said that we could paint our faces blue, but I don't think I'll do that. I will, however where blue shorts, a blue tee and a blue headband. I can already imagine all those awesome events. I think there are 6 teams in total. Blue (YAY), Black, White, Red, Green and Yellow. I think.... I'm not so sure about the red, green or yellow..... I better get going, I have a couple of major tests to study for.

My random thought/statement of the day: I visited one of my elementary school teachers with 2 of my friends today.

Toddlez!

No comments: