Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blog Term1 Day66

I didn't really follow the schedule I made yesterday, so now, I am stuck with a lot of homework to do. Okay, no a lot, but some. I haven't done any of my Chinese homework yet either, so that is something I really have to do. After that, I will do some English, and something else, the schedule will come along as time pasts. I guess.

Today feels like a gloomy day, so I feel gloomy. It is not even sunny, just cold and cloudy. Usually, in times like these, I also want to nap. After this blog, I am gonna finish off my Chinese homework and then ask for a 30 minute nap. I LOVE naps! They are so energizing! But then again, I like lots of stuff, like sushi, mandarin oranges, shopping, reading, the list goes on and on.

Last night, I watched Kung Fu Panda with my mom and brother, it was sooooooooooooo funny, I was laughing my butt off (not literally). When I first heard about it, I thought it would be one of those really cheezy stories, but it was funny without being all cheezy. If you have not watched it yet, you HAVE to! There were some really really funny parts where I couldn't help laughing and others where it was really serious.


My random thought/statement of the day: I like bears, teddy bears, panda bears, every bear!

Toddlez!

No comments: