Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blog Term1 Day62

I feel kinda mad right now. I did the online premier go quiz today and I get a 80!!!!!!!!! I not mad at the mark, okay, yes I am, but mostly mad at question 7. The question is: Not everyone has the willpower to "Press Pause."True or False. And I wrote true, but apparently it is wrong! Maybe I am the one who is wrong, but sometimes, people just DO NOT have the willpower! I mean babies DO NOT, sometimes I DO NOT. Now, what quiz just put me in a bad mood. I used to be all happy, but now, I am feeling tired and mad. Even when today was Collaborative planning day, I did not get any extra sleep because I had to wake up early if I wanted to catch a ride. (My backpack is very heavy.) I didn't get too much homework today, so I feel very happy, but I have 3 quizzes tomorrow. One for math, one for French and one for Fine Arts. Tonight, I am not planning on doing too much school work. More Chinese school stuff. But right now, I feel like nodding off to sleep. Literally. My teddy bear is right beside me again so yeah.

I am upset with myself because I got a bad mark on my test for applied skills today. I got 83%. Yeah, the Asian fail. Then, I also got back my Science test, and I got 88%. My average used to be 95% or so, and now because of my test, it's 88%! I feel so tired and slow. Almost as if I have no energy. I also feel very full. I am not the least bit hungry. Maybe I could skip dinner and sleep instead, then I could save time. I feel very full anyways. When I got back home, I had 2 small yogurt cups and a piece of toast. I have so much Chinese to complete!


My random thought/statement of the day: I wish I could read and speak Chinese really fluently.

Toddlez!

No comments: