Monday, November 17, 2008

Blog Term1 Day74

I am sooooooo hungry! I haven't had a morsel of food since 11:30, and it's 6:30! My tummy feels really weird. Dinner is gonna be ready in half an hour... I think, so there is no point in me eating anything. I have so much homework to do! And for P.E, I have a written test. That is so funny! Then again, I have had a written test from P.E before, so I don't think it is much of a surprise, but still. This week, I will be extrememely busy. I have 2 tests and a couple of quizes in the horizon, so I have no time to sit back and relax. There is also Chinese dictation, and trust me, this week is crazy! The paragraph we are supposed to do a dictation on is super duper long. At least we don't have to memorize it! That would have been torture! I also have a slight headache... I don't know how. I drank a lot of homework, and I didn't bang it or anything. Actually, I get headaches really easily. It is one of my problems. I don't think there is anything wrong with my brain, it just hurts easily. Sometimes, if it gets really bad, I have to take an Advil, but I try not to, because medication shouldn't be taken until necessary. Man, I'm hungry!

My random thought/statement of the day: My goal for the week, is to play lots of piano during this week.

Toddlez!

No comments: