Monday, November 24, 2008

Blog Term2 Day4

Today, there was a play after school, and unlike all the ones I have seen before, this one was really serious and it had a very important lesson. Well, all the plays I have seen usually have a moral, but this one was more serious. It was about drugs and I totally got the lesson. The actors and actress were all very good. It only took 3 people to act and 1 person to do the special effects. I am truly amazed by the actors and the way they can act! It is so interesting! I especially love live plays, it is just so much fun!

That was probably the only thing that was interesting today, everything was just normal boring stuff. I wish that by the end of today, not only do I finish all my homework, play piano for at least 30 minutes, but I would love to memorize my Chinese dictation paragraph. Poor me!

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm still lovin' Klause Berry Farm's yummy bumbleberry shortcakes, even though I ate the last one in the morning. (Actually, I shared it with my brother, those shortcakes are really big, they are probably the size of 1 and a half baseballs.)

Toddlez!

No comments: