Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blog Term1 Day75

Boy, do I have a lot of homework to do! It is slowly consuming me! Soon, I will explode. Seriously, these days, I haven't had much sleep. Last night, I stayed up till 1am working on my map, and the time before that, my Chinese homework. This is really unfortunate! I haven't had a break to just relax for ages! Even when I am sleeping, I am working on processing all the important information I did/learned during the day. (I learned that in Applied Skills!) But, I just wish that I could have some time to just relax! I get migraines really easily, thanks to stress... I would love to relax, but I just DON'T have any time. I barely have time to spend with friends, besides lunch time! I think I am working over-time, because my lack of sleep is slowly catching up to me... during school today, I was sleepy by 3rd block. And every morning, I wake up at around 7:15am! That is not enough hours for sleeping.

My random thought/statement of the day: Please don't pile on the homework! I BEG you!!!!!!!!!

Toddlez!

No comments: