Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blog Term2 Day6

Tomorrow is the day! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blue is sooooooooo gonna beat all the other colours! Wait and see! But if we win, I promise not to be a sore winner and if we lose, I promise not to be a sore loser. I have learned to overcome that REACTIVE obstacle, and it really does help. Anyways, it is all about fun and hanging out with friends isn't it? I just can't wait, it will be so much fun. I have blue shorts, a blue tee, and a blue headband to wear in support of my team. It is gonna be lots of fun! I have 3 events I am in. I know I wrote this last blog, but I am just so excited to write much about anything else.

The term ends on Friday, however we are only getting our report cards next next week. I wish they would come sooner, even though I already know my term 1 mark for science, math, French... and I think that is it.... But tomorrow, I will know my Fine Arts mark... I hope I get an A!!!!!!!!!!!! I also can't wait until the weekend, SHOPPING! I really really want to go shopping! I think my favourite clothes place is Garage! Yep, yep, yep! Hahahahaha!

My random thought/statement of the day: I also have the sudden urge to eat mangoes and papayas... I LOVE those fruits!

Toddlez!

No comments: