Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Term1 Day73

I have so many High School Musical 3 songs stuck in my head! I got the CD yesterday, and I have listened to it about 2 and a half times! All the songs are really awesome, and the movie was good too. I was listening to them when I was working on my pictorial map for socials. Even though I stayed up late last night, I still have quite a bit of homework to complete. I feel extra tired right now, so I'm not going to write too much in my blog today. Then, I can complete all my Chinese homework along with homework from school. I also have a major Science test coming up and I should seriously start studying.

My random thought/statement of the day: I had Vietnamese food for lunch today, and it was really really super duper good.

Toddlez!

No comments: