Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog Term2 Day1

I hope this is the right title..... I think it is, even though the term hasn't fully ended, but we already emailed the tally for Term 1... Well, it should be okay, it's not a big deal if it is wrong. I could always just change it... I think.

Today, I had such an awesome day! It wasn't the best in the world, but it certainly counted for something! Do you want to hear/read about it? If you say yes, then good for you. If you say no, that is too bad, cuz I'm gonna write about it anyways! Firstly, I woke up at 9:30am, giving me a total of 9 and a half hours of sleep! YES! Then, my mum and I went shopping at Oakridge. There, we bought some mandarin oranges and I get 2 tees from Garage! I was so happy! One was red and the other, blue. Then, we picked up my brother (who just got out of school) and we had lunch. We ate at this really yummy Korean place. The food there, was really good, and I was really full and content at the end. Then, we went to Richmond Centre and we went to Garage again (the Garage at Richmond Centre is bigger than the one in Oakridge, which means it has more styles and variety). There, I got 2 more tees. One was a long sleeved shirt (grey) and the other was a t-shirt (green). After that, we went to the food court, where my mom got a carrot/apple/celery juice, and my brother got an ice cream. I didn't get anything, because I felt that I had already gotten a lot of stuff today, and I didn't deserve anything else. hahahaha.

My random thought/statement of the day: If you were bored by the first half of the second paragraph, sorry! hahahaha.

Toddlez!

No comments: