Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blog Term2 Day10

Last night was movie night, and we watched Indiana Jones, Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull. My brother and I had already watched it in the movie theater with our aunt, uncle and 2 cousins, but this time, we watched it with our mom. It was so good, even if the first 3 were better... But I still really liked it. I especially love movies when they get the same characters to act again. I really hate it when the sequel has other people that weren't in the first movie. It's just one of my biases. hehehehehe. Then, today, we went to a supermarket in hopes of getting onigiris, but they didn't come out until 11:30am and unfortunately, it was only 11... But it's okay, because I am sure to get them some other time. The ones that they had were of more variety than the ones sold at the school. They had unagi and crab meat, along with all the other ones that the school has. If they had it out, I would have probably gotten 3 unagis and 2 crab meats. But of course I wouldn't eat them all at once. I would share with my brother and eat them over the week. One of those onigiris can really fill you up. 2 could be a meal, literally. Since they weren't out, I just got an inari. inaris are these really yummy rice balls wrapped in sweet tofu. It is just sooooo good! But the package only comes with 3... I seriously should have gotten more... Oh well, I can always get more next week. And if I eat too many, it won't be special any more!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love the Old Spaghetti Factory's Zucchini Sticks dipped in Ranch sauce!

Toddlez!

No comments: