Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blog Term2 Day2

Today, was the usual Saturday schedule... so nothing new to write. But after piano lessons, I went to Oakridge where I got a new tee! It's purple and I really really like it. But the only reason I could get it was because it was on sale. (Well, actually all of the tees and tanks/camis at Garage are 50% off, so that is pretty good. I saw it a couple days ago, and I really liked it, so I am super duper glad I got it!

Tonight, I have to finish at least 75% of my school homework, or else I can't go anywhere tomorrow. And, even though I have already went shopping yesterday and 10 minutes today, I would still like some relaxation time. The only bad thing about life so far, is that the term is ending, and I have at 8 quizzes and tests. (I am NOT exaggerating!) But I guess all the teachers want to finish up the unit, and I really really should get going. I want to do well in school, but I think I am putting too much pressure on myself, and I am not getting enough time to "chill". But don't worry, I have been doing pretty good. I just wish we weren't given homework over the weekend, because that is seriously the only time I can loosen up a little.

My random thought/statement of the day: I want to eat some strawberry pie.

Toddlez!

No comments: