Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog Term1 Day77

Yay, Thursday finally! Now, I can go shopping tomorrow! There are so many things I want to get from Garage! They are having a sale on select wear, and I am more than certain I can pick something up! I mean, 50% off! Now, that is what I call an awesome deal! I think I could probably get 3 tees for under $20! I can't wait, but the thing I am most excited about is sleeping early, I am determined to sleep at latest 10:30pm tonight! Then, I can wake up at 9 am and then have breakfast followed by shopping! Yay! There is also a pair of really cute boots from Payless that I really really really want to get! I want to get a couple more hoodies too (if I can). A girl can never have too much clothes! Just typing this makes me excited!

I had a science test today, and I think I did quite well! There were 2 questions I didn't know, but I am pretty sure that it would be okay... Well, I hope so anyways! I really really like Science. I am sure I said that last blog, but I just had to say it again! I also have to study for my Chinese dictation... so I better jet!

My random thought/statement of the day: I want to eat sushi so bad!

Toddlez!

No comments: