Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog Term1 Day28

After school today, there was the grade 8 and 12 mixer. I didn't go because I couldn't see any food (I would only go because of the food, no offence to the people that organized this event) and also because I have a lot of homework to do. Some of my friends went though. Tomorrow, I will ask them how it was.

I wanted to buy lunch at the caf today. There was lasagna and Cesar salad! I saw a couple of people eating it and I was practically drooling! I LOVE lasagna! Yum, now I want to go to the Old Spaghetti Factory (my favourite pasta place) and get a heaping plate of pasta!

Again, I have some homework to do (okay that was kinda an understatement). But most of the homework is either easy, or considerably easy. But then, I have still have to study for my Chinese dictations!

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't wait till Saturday and Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toddlez!

No comments: