Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blog Term1 Day56

OMGosh, we WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I am like super super excited! I got this totally awesome medal, and it looks soooo cool, but I accidentally dropped it when I got back home last night. I seriously hope that it isn't dented, but I don't really know if it is. Then, we also got a trophy for a school! There were a whole bunch of names on the trophy's base, and when I looked at it, the last time we got a Churchill win was like 199 something. I am sooo glad that we got it! I feel so happy, even though I got a headache. We were playing in the rain, and we were all totally soaked, so I got a major headache, but now, it feels a little better. I had a short nap, so it kinda went away. I also felt very soggy and gross. But after taking a really long hot bath, I feel a lot better.

There is also that Halloween dance tonight, in fact, I think it might still be going on. A lot of my friends are going and when I went to get my bags after the game, I saw all the people decorating the caf, and it looked sooooooo awesome! I kinda wish I could go there myself! But, I have homework and a whole bunch of other things to do.

Tomorrow, I am going to Watermania! I am kinda excited, but I also don't really want to go. Sometimes, I feel like not going to class isn't that awesome, because then, you have to catch-up on homework. It feels good to go on field trips though, then, you can just relax and hang out with your friends.

My random thought/statement of the day: I really like the medal!

Toddlez!

No comments: