Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blog Term1 Day47

I can not believe it! We lost the game! I am so sad! I don't know if we are even first in the junior/bantam field hockey league anymore! This is so tragic, because in the beginning, we were doing really well, then they scored, then we got a goal and then they scored and at the very last minute, they scored again!!!!!!!!! Anyway, in the end, the score was 2-3! What a close game! But then again, it teaches us not to be too proud and show-offy (is that a word? well, if it isn't I have just invented one!)

Other than the game, the day has been very fun. I don't have as much homework from Day 2, and that leaves me with more time to study for my Chinese exam, but I still have to study French, and I still have homework from school (just not as much!) Sometimes, I feel like high school is terrible, and sometimes, I think high school is awesome. It's all very weird. I didn't really get to study as much Chinese as I would have liked yesterday, so I should catch-up. I also have a French skit to memorize.

My random thought/statement of the day: I really hope that tomorrow, I don't have too much homework either.

Toddlez!

No comments: