Friday, October 10, 2008

Blog Term1 Day36

I am totally looking forward to 10 hours of sleep each night (over the weekend). I have been slacking off in the sleep department! I am supposed to be at a field hockey game against Crofton House, but I am going to a dentist appointment in 5 minutes, so I couldn't go. Since today is a Friday, all my classes were shortened. It seemed like school was only 2 hours! This is also a long weekend, thanks to Thanksgiving day! (Yay!) I really really really have to study for my Chinese exam (Cantonese AND Mandarin). I didn't get the chance to study during the week, so I really have to step on the gas pedal. There are so many things to do this weekend, so I am totally glad it's really long. My Chinese school has a break too, so that makes life a lot better. I also don't have that much homework to do (from school) so I am (at the moment) a happy camper.

My random thought/statement of the day: I really want to drink some soup.

Toodlez!

No comments: