Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blog Term1 Day48

Remember last blog I said that I didn't know if we were first in the field hockey league anymore? Well guess what? Today during practice, one of the coaches told us our position. Guess where we are now? Third! I am so upset! It thought we would at least be second, but we aren't even second! I am upset, but I guess we learned to take the games more seriously. I guess everything has a lesson. But the winners get to take home certificates, banners, medals, a trophy for the school and bragging rights! I sooooooooo want to get all those things, so I think I should really try harder and want the ball more. Sometimes, I just feel like I don't want to win that much, but now that the play offs are coming and the medals are on the horizon, I feel a lot more motivated.

My random thought/statement of the day: I really have to study for my Chinese exam!

Toddlez!

No comments: