Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Term1 Day39

Again, it's a rainy day, I should seriously stop complaining though..... I mean, what do I expect? Of course it's raining! I live in a temperate rainforest! Today, I seriously have to catch up on my homework. I have a little bit more school work to do and A LOT of Chinese stuff to do. Poor me..... hahahahaha! I think that I will be staying at home all day. For lunch, my mom said that we will have noodles in soup with wontons! (Yeah! I LOVE those!) Sorry, I'm hungry because I just woke up, and it's almost 11am, so there is no real point in eating breakfast, since lunch will be ready in 1 hour. I have finished reading 2 books over the weekend, so that feels good. I used to read so much in elementary school, but now, because of all the homework, I only get to read over the weekend, which is really bad. I miss reading so much! That is why I polish off my books really fast these days. Actually, I can usually finish any book in one day. Unless it is either really boring OR it's super duper long with hard text. Then that would take me 2 or 3 days. Now, because I have an Integer test tomorrow, I have to study like crazy! Integers and I don't get along very well, in grade 7, I got a C+ on my Integer test and that was disappointing. But that was my fault for not asking the teacher when I didn't understand what something meant.

My random thought/statement of the day: I just LOVE typing because I like to hear the clicky-clacky sounds of the keys!

Toddlez!

No comments: