Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blog Term1 Day45

I LOVE HIPPOS! I started to like them ever since a long time ago. Especially my stuffy, Topaz. Topaz is the cutest hippo in the whole entire universe, and some day, when I go to the San Diego zoo, I will get lots more hippos. (I got Topaz at the San Diego zoo around 3-4 years ago.) I also have a really good friend of mine who also really likes hippos. Once I go to the zoo again, I will get posters of hippos and more stuffies and spread them all over my room, so that everywhere people go, they will see hippos. (YAY!)

Anyway, today, I have lots of homework to complete so I better get going. I also have to start to study for my Cantonese exam. I should also play a lot of piano today since over the week, I barely get to. Then, I will probably do all my school work (trust me, I have lots!) I did lots yesterday, but I still have lots today.

My random thought/statement of the day: I really want to take an afternoon nap.

Toddlez!

No comments: