Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blog Term1 Day31

Lovely! Because I happen to have sooooooo much homework, I can go shopping (I mean ANY shopping) I can't even go grocery shopping! This is terrible! The one time in the week I can do something other than homework is ruined! Just because almost all the teachers decided to give us homework over the weekend! There should be a policy that states: No teachers are allowed to give their students homework over the weekend (yes, even funwork, cuz I find that funwork is not as fun and to me, still qualifies as something that is homework related to do). Sorry for the negativity and that stuff. Sometimes , teachers SAY that they are not gonna give a lot of homework, and then, just as you are anticipating the bell seconds away, they pile it on like piling in a pie, but I don't think they really know that to us, it's a lot of work. And I know teachers have a certain timeline for the work due, for us but also for them.

And mostly, the homework adds up. But that's just high school, and Middle Years. I think that I have bad time management skills though. But I knew that Middle Years would have a lot of homework to do, so I shouldn't complain. And anyways, I am really enjoying Middle Years so far.

My random thought/statement of the day: Doing these blog sessions are kinda fun.

Toddlez!

No comments: