Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blog Term1 Day49

I have so much Chinese to study! I am just so happy that it is a long weekend, at least I will have 2 days to study without having to worry about school and homework. I have so much stuff to do, I think I will be sleeping at 1-2am for both nights.

Anyway, enough about Chinese school. Today, we had another game, and we tied 0-0. It was all kinda sad, since we had so many chances to score. Well, at least we are in the playoffs. Our first playoff game is on Tuesday and we don't win, I will be very upset. In the playoff games, it's winner goes on and loser goes home. I soooooo want to be the one smiling and dancing in happiness at the end of the Tuesday game!

My random thought/statement of the day: I really want to go and visit the library. I NEED TO READ!

Toddlez!

No comments: