Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog Term1 Day46

Today, we had yet another pracitce after school and I have to say, I had a lot of fun. It's good to join clubs and teams, because then, you can hang out with your friends and you get to learn stuff. I have realized that I really really like to play field hockey. It's so much fun and it's good to help people stay fit. The only downfall about practicing today, was that it was raining. I was wearing a hoody though, so that was good. At least I wasn't totally soaked. Tomorrow, we have a game, so that will be fun, but usually with games, it ends later, leaving me with less time for homework and other things like that. Sometimes I wonder if homework really helps with learning. I shouldn't really complain about school, since there are many people that would love to go to school and learn. I still have lots of homework to complete, along with a major science test tomorrow, so I better start to study and do my work!

My random thought/statement of the day: I wish I could have more time to do my homework.

Toddlez!

No comments: