Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blog Term1 Day42

Yay, we played another field hockey game at home, and guess what? We won! The score was 2-1! Now, we the junior Churchill field hockey game is in first place! If we keep this up, and maintain our status throughout the playoffs, we could win a trophy! I am so excited and happy!

Again, I have lots of homework. Usually, this isn't a lot, but because I have a Mandarin exam this Saturday (and I haven't studied yet, due to homework) I have a lot. I didn't get to do any yesterday, because I was studying for my Cantonese dictation, not to mention I have a Cantonese exam coming up. I am really feeling sad now. Also, I am super-duper tired. I didn't really start off the morning with lots of energy anyway, so after the game, I am almost asleep. This week, I have been sleeping as late as 2am and the earliest was 12am. I know, you are probably going, "Well, this isn't good, you should be getting more sleep". But trust me, if I didn't have to worry over homework and Chinese and piano, I would be asleep already. Tomorrow, after school, I have recycling to do, but I would seriously rather study for my exams. I didn't go last week because of a dentist appointment, so I really should go, or else it will seem like I am irresponsible, but an hour is a lot when it comes to studying. It could mean a passing mark and a fail, so I better get going. I need all the practice I can get!

My random thought/statement of the day: I wish I could sleep.

Toddlez!

No comments: