Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blog Term1 Day52

I still have some homework to complete, but I really want to finish it all up so that I can do some shopping. I haven't been shopping for a week, and I seriously need a break anyways. I wish I could just finish all my work in half an hour, but I am SUCH a slow person (when it comes with homework). Everyone says that I am a perfectionist, and I think I am too. Everyday, I am trying hard not to be one though. I HATE being a perfectionist, but part of me just can't help it, so I have to work really hard to overcome this bad trait. I was reading a lot this morning (but I was reading for my book test, so it's okay). After I am done writing my blog, I am gonna finish up my math, and then science, which will probably lead me to lunch. After lunch, I will probably go to the library (and if I'm lucky, I can do a little shopping at Oakridge). The rest will just come along as I go through the day.

I actually think that lunch is gonna be ready really soon, so I am gonna hurry, so I can keep up with today's schedule. For lunch, I think we are having wonton with noodles in soup (YUM!)

My random thought/statement of the day: We have another field hockey game on Tuesday, and it's gonna be the playoffs! I sooooooo hope we get first place!

Toddlez!

No comments: