Friday, October 31, 2008

Blog Term1 Day57

Watermania was fun, except some water went up my nose when someone splashed me (yes, it went up my nose). It was really fun though, and mostly, I played with my old friends and the Middle Years people. The wave pool was probably my favourite part (besides the slides). The whole field trip was awesome. I just didn't like the ride to get to the pool. I didn't like it because it was very humid, from all the wet people, and hot, from the messed up windows (they just didn't open, they were jammed).

Well, I'm not going trick-or-treating today. Actually, I have never gone all my life. I usually go to this totally awesome program at my church. It is sooooooo super duper fun, but you have to be grade 6 and under, so I guess all I do is homework. Tonight, I will probably just finish my Chinese homework, and then go ahead and do my school homework. Oh yeah, I still have to play piano. I feel so sad sometimes, it just feels like I barely get to rest and have fun. Then, before you know it, I will be an adult, and I am gonna regret my childhood of never having fun... well kinda. Sometimes, I just wish that we did not have to get any homework, because sometimes, it just does not help!

My random thought statement of the day: Tonight, I want to finish most of my day 2 work.

Toddlez!

No comments: