Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blog Term1 Day54

Guess what? We won! We won the semi finals! I can't believe it! We rock! Anyways, here are the details. The score was 4-0. The first goal was made in the first half. Then, in the first few minutes of second half, we scored 3 goals in a row! It was like we were on fire! We just kept going and going! I guess our coaches were right, if you want the ball enough, you will do well. It was like magic! I dunno our rank right now, but we were soooooooooo rocking it! Now, if only we could win the finals, and bring back gold, now that would be awesome. If we win, we get: a trophy for the school, a banner for the large gym, a certificate AND (drum roll please) our very own medal! OMGosh, I am sooooooooo determined to win! This season has been great, and tomorrow, we only have one more practice before the big game. But then, the season is over... I seriously didn't want the season to end so fast! It was so much fun! The practices, the games, making new friends, getting fit, everything! I guess I will just have to join more teams! I am so happy about the overall season, but also really sad. Only 2 more days... Okay, on to the funny stuff, after the game, one of the parents brought chocolate chip cookies, then, a really nice university person that used to be on the Churchill field hockey team baked brownies for us, THEN, our coach brought us big chocolate chip cupcakes (like she promised last time). So by the end of it, I was totally full, and full of sugar, now, I am super duper hyper! Yay me! hahahaha!

My random thought/statement of the day: I think this is one of the longest blogs I have written ever! hahahahaha! (that would me my hyper laugh, usually when you hear that laugh, that means I'm hyper. hahahahaha!)

Toddlez! hahahaha!

No comments: