Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog Term1 Day41

I seriously have a lot of homework to do. If I said that I had mounds of homework yesterday, I now have mountains! Not only do I have homework from Day 1 AND Day 2, I also have to play piano, study for my Mandarin exam, Cantonese exam and Cantonese dictation. I think I will probably sleep at 3 am. I didn't get to do any homework from school yet. Right after school, I had practice, where I promptly froze from the coldness. (I forgot my hoody). Then, I came rushing home where I took a short hot shower and then rushed out the door. Today is my mom's B-day, so we went out to for dinner. I just came back around 1 minute ago, and I am SO rushing to finish my homework. I know Chinese school is good for me, but it truly is torture.

I haven't given away any bark cards yet, but I know who to give them to. I just don't know how you give them. Do you give the cards to them and they put it into the draw, or show them the card, and then, you put it into the draw yourself? This is confusing!

My random thought/statement of the day: My eyes are already drooping from my sleepiness.

Toddlez!

No comments: