Monday, October 6, 2008

Blog Term1 Day32

Today was day 2, and surprisingly, I don't have that much homework. I have a game tomorrow (against Eric Hamber). I can't wait, because it's on turf, and the ball rolls a lot faster on turf! Today we had a practice in the new gym, and it was so much fun!

Tomorrow, I really want to buy lunch from the cafeteria, but first of all, I don't know what is for lunch, and second of all, I hate lining up for the food. Today, there was mac and cheese! There was also chicken noodle soup! My friend bought lunch today and it looked soooooo good.

I was so busy today! First of all, my friend lost her glasses and I was looking for it during lunch and the morning. (In the end, she found it though.) I also had 2 book tests to do, but I missed it during lunch, so I had to do them after school, making me late for field hockey practice. And the worst part is, it was drizzling all day, so it wasn't even a good day!

My random thought/statement of the day: I really like my wheely backpack. (You might have heard me talk about it before.)

Toddlez!

No comments: