Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog Term1 Day34

I just had dinner and I am super-duper full! There was turkey with gravy. Yay! I really like turkey, but sometimes I find that the breast is kinda dry. Do I say the work "kinda" a lot? I think I do. Anyway, I didn't say any random words of kindness to anyone because last time I did, that person looked at me funny and said,"Do I know you?" And then I quickly said,"No" and left. I think that dude thought I was a weirdo. Oh well... I think it is actually kinda fun to be random.

I had field hockey practice after school, and I stubbed my toe (well actually, the ball went at full speed at my toe) so now, it hurts! Like badly. I bet you must be thinking "What kind of language is she speaking in? So much slang!" It's actually bad, and whenever I write my emails, I try not to use the slang for words, but sometimes, it just happens.

I have so much work/tests due on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! There is:
  • Science fair proposal
  • Building in Paris
  • Sketch-up robot
  • English test on short stories and novels
  • and we almost had another socials test

this just never ends! Due Tomorrow:

  • Field Hockey Quiz (that's right, we have a written quiz for P.E!)
  • Integers Worksheet
  • Practice Skit for French!

My random thought/statement of the day: I am gonna die tonight! And tomorrow, I will be a zombie.

Toddlez!

No comments: