Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog Term1 Day40

Today, we played against another school! And we won! (I won't say the name of the school cuz I don't want to seem like a sore winner). But we won 3-0! That really put me into a good mood for the rest of the night. I have a lot of homework to do though, so I better get cracking! I really don't want to fall behind all my homework, plus I have to practice piano, study for my Mandarin Exam and Cantonese dictation. Trust me, it's a lot to do. I guess I will be staying up late again. I usually can't start my homework until after dinner. This is the only part of my homework I can do before then. After practicing or playing a game, I have to take a shower, and by then, dinner is ready.

My random thought/statement of the day: I gave compliments to everyone on my team! Yay! I didn't give any bark cards away though... (not yet)....

Toddlez!

No comments: