Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog Term1 Day29

Great! It's my least favourite day of the week! I still have to study for my Chinese dictation, but I keep on reading this awesome book! I know, I have very very very bad time managing skills! I seriously have to learn!

I have a lot of homework from my Middle Years classes! And also, I have to think of a Science Fair topic, and fast! I have NO ideas for it! I have searched online, in books, asked friends and family, but still, no topic! It's terrible! I seriously have no ideas! (If you have ANY ideas, please feel free to say something!

I'm feeling down in the slums because: Tomorrow, I have Chinese school, I have MOUNTAINS of homework, I want to sleep early, but always end up sleeping at 12am, my nose is plugged, I have a terrible cough, I want to go shopping, but I don't really at the same time (I know that is confusing), I want to drink a soup that is low in sodium, but that is really rare nowadays, and I want to have at least ONE day where I can just sit back, and relax. Everyday (defiently including the weekends) is always work and I haven't really had a relax day, with no homework and nothing to worry about in several week, if not a couple of months. I just want to chill. Over the summer, I kinda chilled, but I still had homework to do (to keep sharp). I just want a day where I can be a lazy bum!

My random thught/statement of the day: It's only 6:16pm, and already, the sky looks really dark and gloomy.

Toddlez!

No comments: