Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blog Term1 Day30

Today is so rainy! You know how people say that weather effects peoples' moods? Well, that definitely applies for me! I feel majorly gloomy. I hope the coming week will be better than last week. Right now, I feel like everything is pointless. Have you ever felt like that? It's kinda like feeling lazy, but with lazy, people usually watch TV or something, but I don't even feel like watching TV! I am also tired, but I don't feel like sleeping. Come to think of it, if I were put in a mall, I don't think that I'd really go shopping. I'd probably just sit on one of the many hard, wooden benches and just look at other people walking by. The weird thing is, out of all the things I want to do, it is usually the stuff I don't really like. I want to run around Langara a couple of times, ride my bike around Stanley Park (okay, I like riding my bike around Stanley Park), do my homework and take a very long shower (I like that too). Okay, I guess that saying that I don't want to do most of these things is a lie, since half of these things mentioned here are things I would like to do anyday.

Again, I have Chinese homework to do, so I better start doing that, along with all the homework from school. Tonight is movie night, so if I want to watch a movie, I better hurry.

My random thought/statement of the day: I am a pretty slow typer. Actually I'm not that bad, but I make lots of mistakes and I think that I use the backspace key more than any other.

Toddlez!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's raining in vancouver again???