Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blog Term1 Day38

Today, I am going to try to complete all my school homework. I only have a math worksheet, memorizing French numbers 0-30 and then 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100, a short English paper and studying for a science, socials, math and English quiz. It's not that much. I also have to play piano for 1 hour, then learn 13 Chinese phrases, and study 4 parts of my Mandarin exam (I think there are 7 or 8 parts to the exam). So, in other words, once I add up all the homework I have to do, a lot.

Tonight, we are going out for dinner (Thanksgiving). And I can't wait. It's a restaurant I have never been to, so that must be different. I HATE waiting for food to arrive at restaurants, so I usually bring a book along. Sometimes, I feel like the food takes an awfully long time to come when you are hungry. That is why I love eating at the Old Spaghetti Factory. After you have ordered, they waiters/waitresses give you a loaf of bread! Then, about 5 minutes later, the salad/soup arrive and then the main course. Usually, I am already more than half full from the bread and starter (I usually get the clam chowder), I can only finish half of the spaghetti. And then, it comes with ice cream! It's so good! There are 3 flavours all in one, but it's not the usual chocolate, vanilla and strawberry! It's chocolate, vanilla and some kinda green one. I don't know what flavour the green one is, but I LOVE it! (You can tell I'm hungry from my somewhat vivid description).

My random thought/statement of the day: I am suddenly craving spaghetti.

Toddlez!

No comments: