Friday, October 17, 2008

Blog Term1 Day43

Guess what? I got an Onigari! I don't know how to spell it, but they are those Japanese rice-wrapped things. First, on the outside there is a layer of seaweed, then there is a layer or rice and finally, the filling. There were 4 fillings to choose from. There was tuna, veggie, chicken and beef. I got the chicken and beef. I thought they were both really really good. The seaweed was very crisp and the filling was very tasty. I think they were available at the old dog pound. There was also poutine at the caf. My friend got it and it looked good, unfortunately it was kinda overpriced. Enough about the food!

I have a mandarin exam, and again, I have lots to cover in a couple of hours. I really should get going!

My random thought/statement of the day: I really hope that tomorrow, I do well on my exam, so wish me luck!

No comments: