Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blog Term1 Day35

Again, I am very tired, last night I was working late. I had some homework from school and Chinese school, so I was working late. I barely even got to play piano. I probably played for 15 minutes yesterday. I don't really feel like writing my blog. I have to finish the Arc de Triomphe along with my sketch-up robot. I also wanted to buy lunch at the caf today. My friend got a pasta bowl, and it looked so yummy! I also wanted to get the soup, but the line was really long and I didn't really get the chance to go earlier.

I have a field hockey game tomorrow (against Crofton) and I can't go because I have to go to the dentist place. The worst part is: I haven't told Ms. Smedley yet (our coach), because I didn't see her, and I am scared that when I do tell her, it will be too late. I feel terrible, because another 2 of the players aren't going too, and I really don't want it to seem like I am skipping because I don't want to play because I seriously do! The more I write this, the more I feel bad.

My random thought/statement of the day: I told my French-skit buddy that he did a good job with the skit we presented today!

Toddlez!

No comments: