Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Term1 Day51

Today, I had my Chinese exam, so now, I have to finish as much school work as possible. If I do at least 75%, I might get to go shopping or just relax tomorrow. I have been working really really hard over the past week, so I totally need a break. I feel so tired! Last night, I slept at 1am and woke up at 7am. Now, I feel a little bit like a zombie. Oh well... I did have a nap in the afternoon though, so that kinda helped.

I still have a lot of homework to complete though. (Too bad.) I also have a couple of tests to study for. I seriously hope that I can complete it all tonight. Overall, my day was really fun and I even though I had an exam, I still had fun.

My random thought/statement of the day: I think I am coming down with a slight headache.

Toddlez!

No comments: