Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog Term1 Day55

Tomorrow, is the big day! I am determined to win! I just hope that all goes well. I also really want to get the gold. I actually don't feel very "write-y" right now. I just feel lazy and tired. I still have lots of homework to do, along with piano AND Chinese homework. There is also a MAJOR science test we are doing tomorrow, so I really should get studying. Oh well, I guess that is just high school. There is also the Halloween dance tomorrow. Any guess what... I'm not going. Sorry, but I just don't like that kinda thing AND I wouldn't have any time to do my homework. Since the game is until 5pm or so, and the dance starts at 6:30pm or something, I just don't have enough time. Too bad.

My random thought/statement of the day: I had wonton soup for lunch today, boy I LOVE this soups at the caf!

Toddlez!

No comments: