Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog Term1 Day33

I feel really pooped, yep POOPed. We had a field hockey game today, and it was our first actual win! We won 4-0! I don't really want to sound like a sore winner, and I also won't state the school, cuz I wouldn't want someone writing about our field hockey team on their blog. I also have a lot of homework to complete. I have a Science and Socials test tomorrow, so I better get studying. I also have a couple of worksheets to do. Life is hard, but fun when you are in Middle Years. I really like all my teachers from Middle Years. They are all nice, funny and understanding. I like all my teachers from day 1 too. Today, I had a math and French test. It was crazy! I think I did a good job for math, but French, not so much. I know it is my fault though. I kinda fell asleep last night, and I didn't wake up till my alarm rung this morning. Then, I realized that I had slept when I was supposed to do my studying. I really wish that I could sleep more! I am getting only 7 hours of sleep (my average). Once, I only got 4 hours! I know, you are probably really worried or annoyed, but you shouldn't be because I usually take a nap around 8 pm, so I can actually last through the night. I really really really want to sleep now, but I have mounds of homework, so I can't. I also have to play piano! My life is about to get really interesting tonight! I might take a short nap after this...

My random thought/statement of the day: I am still very pooped!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toddlez!

No comments: