Monday, October 27, 2008

Blog Term1 Day53

I soooooo want to get first place for the field hockey championships! We had practice today, and I am really feeling the game-on mood! Tomorrow is the first playoff game, and I really want to do a good job! Then, we can go onto the next game, and maybe even get the gold! Also, if we win, our coach promises that she would get us BIG chocolate cupcakes! I am sooooo looking forward to those cupcakes! But if we don't win, I guess there is always next year!

I have a bit of homework that I still have to complete, but not much, so that makes me really happy! Today, all I got for homework is a 2 sided math worksheet! Now, I can do more Chinese homework and piano! YAY!

My random thought/statement of the day: I really like to drink the soups at the school caf, they are totally awesome!

Toddlez!

No comments: