Monday, December 1, 2008

Blog Term2 Day11

Today, I had a math test. Yep, another math test. I think I did alright... well I hope so anyways. The actual questions are pretty easy, as long as you get the concept. The only part that I found hard was that the questions were long, and there were a lot of them. There were so many, I didn't get to double check, and I am sure that I made some silly mistakes, I always do. Or, I forget to round down. Either way, I loose. Today was also kinda cool because for fine arts, instead of doing music, we switched to drama! I like music and drama, but it is good to switch sometimes, then I can experience everything! Today, we didn't do acting activities though, the teacher mostly went over the rules, what he would be expecting, what we would be doing, and some background info on drama, acting and film. I think that I am really gonna like this course!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love to act, but judging by what the drama teacher has to say, I have a lot to learn! :)

Toddlez!

No comments: