Monday, November 9, 2009

Blog Term1 Day62

I really dislike Mondays. I don't hate them or anything, but I just wish the weekend was a little longer. For the longest time, I disliked Fridays the most because Chinese school was the next day and I always had to cram for dictations and tests. But now that I graduated, my Fridays are much happier and easy going. And I usually choose that night to sleep very very early. During the weekdays, I sleep as early as I can, but that depends a lot on my homework load. But on Fridays, I try to sleep at 9:30, on Saturdays, I usually sleep pretty late because that's movie night and then on Sundays, I also usually sleep late because thats kinda like my last minute homework finishing session. But I'm trying to fix that and sleep early on Sunday nights too. So tonight, I'm really gonna work hard on sleeping at latest 11:30. Sleep really really helps me get on with the day, and it's amazing how much of a difference it is.

My random thought/statement of the day: Yum, for some reason, right now, I really wanna have a big bowl of strawberry Jell-o. With whipped cream.

Toddlez!

No comments: